Using Podorder, sellers can manage all orders that come from multiple stores on multiple eCommerce platforms such as eBay, Etsy, Amazon, WooCommerce, Shopify, Printbase, Merchize, etc
At their hubs, sellers have full permission for order management.
- Manage all orders: Order status, Import/export orders,
- Add Unlimited Custom Orders
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Shipping
- Order Messages
I. Manage Print on Demand Orders Across Multiple Selling Channels:
1. Manage order status
- Order Status: All orders from market
- Processing: After an order is mapped with a fulfillment provider
- In Production: The product is in the production process.
- Fulfilled: Order is successfully finished and is on the shipping.
- Completed: Product is delivered to the buyer.
- Pending: The product is not delivered to the buyer…
- Refunded: A buyer raises a refund request.
- Canceled: Buyers cancel orders.
- Trash: Order is in the trash.
2. Import/Export Orders
- Import Print on Demand Orders
- Export Print on Demand Orders to CSV:
- Put an order in the trash
Choose the order and click on the trash icon.
3. Add Unlimited Custom Orders
II. Order Fulfillment
1. Map Order with Fulfillment
Map order with fulfillment.
2. Manage Order Fulfillment
- Tracking Fulfillment
- Tracking Order
- Send Tracking Order ID to Customers
- Send Feedback & Thanks message to buyers
3. Cancel Fulfillment & Change to Other Fulfillment
See more: How to Fulfill An Order with Podorder
III. Order Support
At customer support, sellers can get all order notifications.
See more: Order Messages with Podorder