Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some website cookies that are installed on your device. Moreover, we also collect information about your individual web pages, products that you view, search terms you interact with our website. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Besides, when you place your order or try to purchase on our website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
All personal information that is used to identify any individual such as a first and last name, home address, email address or other contact information keep in secret. As usual, you can visit our web page without telling who you are or revealing any personal info about yourself use personal information to process and deliver your order for a bill. Maybe it is used to provide a more pleasant shopping experience.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
At Podorder, we seriously guarantee that your Personal information is protected. We store your info on a secured server. Moreover, SSL is used for the checkout process to keep your billing info safe. No credit card info is saved on our system. We don’t share your personal information with any other third parties.
As above description, we only share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your personal information as Google Analytics and Google Tag manager to understand that how our customers use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To respond to a subpoena
- Search warrant
- Other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Furthermore, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we don’t track or alter your Site’dât collection and use practices when we see the “DO NOT TRACK” signal from your browser. when a universal standard for processing them emerges, we will follow it.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Private Policy Changes
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] We will check and reply to you as soon as possible
PODOrder [email protected]