External products are all products that are available on your store channels.
1. Manage External Product Dashboard
On the dashboard, sellers can manage:
Filer platform ID, name, Platform, Stores
- Order: ID of products
- Image: Product Image
- Name: Name of product
- Internal Link: Link of internal product before publishing to the platform
- Sold items: Number of items are sold.
- Platform: Platform item products are selling.
- Store Account: Products is selling on account
- Action: Click on the link to edit some information about products
3. View External Product
At # Column, click on the number of products:
View live product at the store.
Link to Internal Products on store:
4. Edit External product:
Edit information for product:
External can be published with the same information, 1 internal product can be linked with different external items information with the same info or similar info.
External Product Role:
– Show statistic
– Get information > Save in Internal Product > Push Product to other platforms
– Update information: Update inventory of eBay
– Update Quantity Of Product