Printify Fulfillment Integration is one of fulfillment platform integration which is integrated with Podorder print on demand management software solution via API. On Podorder system, sellers can manage all orders from multiple accounts on multiple selling channels and fulfill everywhere.
To use Printify in Podorder system, you can do the following steps:
- Connect Printify Fulfillment with Podorder system
- Map Orders with Printify Fulfillment
- Tracking Order with Printify fulfillment
I. Connect Printify Fulfillment Provider
- Step 1: Sign Up Printify Fulfillment Account
- Step 2: Connect Podorder with Printiful Fulfillment Provider
Dashboard > Fulfillment > Connect to Fulfillment Partner
Choose a Printify Fulfillment Partner And Connect store with:
Add fulfillment key for connection:
Then click “Save” for all changes.
You’ve successfully integrated with Printify Fulfillment Provider.
II. How to Fulfill Order with Printify Fulfillment Services
Order > Choose Order > Map with fulfillment
Please note that, the fulfillment is so flexible. It doesn’t fix any product with only 1 fulfillment. They can map order with different fulfillment for the same products. Thanks to being flexible, seller are so proactive to control whole print on demand business and better their sale on the global market.
III. Change To Other Fulfillment Provider
When sellers want to change other fulfillment, sellers can do:
- Go to current fulfillment provider system to cancel fulfillment for order
- On Podorder Dashboard > Orders > Cancel Fulfillment and Add New Fulfillment. The order will be back to processing status.
- When order is fulfilled, sellers have to login to the new fulfillment sytem and copy tracking code then inserting to tracking of the order on Podorder.
- System will send message tracking notification to customers.
IV. Manage Order Fulfillment:
Dashboard > Order > Fulfill
On the dashboard, sellers can view all status of orders such as order status, processing, in production, fulfilled, completed, pending, refunded, cancelled, trash.
V. How to Track Orders
When order is fulfilled, sellers can get a tracking code on the order:
Send order tracking message notification to buyer.
Copy URL tracking and open link, sellers can know where the order is on.
- OnosPOD Integration | How to Connect with OnosPOD Fulfillment Provider
- CustomCat | How to Connect with CustomCat Fulfillment Provider
- Merchize | How to Connect with Merchize Fulfillment Provider
- Gearment | How to Connect with Gearment Fulfillment Provider
- Shineon | How to Connect with Shineon Fulfillment Provider
- Scalable | How to Connect with Scalable Fulfillment Provider
- Geargag | How to Connect with Geargag Fulfillment Provider
- Dreamship | How to Connect with Dreamship Fulfillment Provider